SFU Harbour Centre
515 West Hastings
2. Victory Square
Cambie and Hastings
3. Lore Krill Co-op
65 West Cordova
Driving from the South:
1. Take highway 99 over the Oak Street Bridge.
2. Take a right after the bridge onto South East Marine Drive.
3. Turn left on Cambie Street and follow Cambie all the way over the Cambie Street Bridge (about 10 - 15 minutes depending upon the traffic).
4. Once over the Cambie Street Bridge, Cambie St. becomes Smithe Street.
5. Continue on Smithe 6 blocks until you reach Seymour.
6. Turn right on Seymour and drive 5 blocks until your reach Hastings.
6.Turn right on Hastings for one block to corner of Hastings and Richards -- SFU Harbour Centre.
Driving from the East:
1.Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1) going west
2.Take the Hastings Street exit 26
3.Follow Hastings (Highway 7a) going west
4.Follow straight to the corner of Hastings and Richards
Parking at Harbour Centre:
1.Public parking is available at many locations near the Harbour Centre campus
2.Street parking is free after 8 pm
3.The closest parking lot is at 400 West Cordova Street